Jan 30, 2015

The Chronicles of Nutella: Day 2

As to avoid looking like a slacker like usual I am forced to write a blog post about the very interesting day we had yesterday. Here goes:

1. We made a friend from Raleigh (shout out to Durant). And a few others from about 20 different countries and states.
2. We stood in a line for 3 hours waiting for our student cards - I got yelled at in Turkish about why we couldn't get our cards because we had the wrong documents. 
3. We visited Taksim and it was everything I imagined and more (as in there was a huge Shake Shack in the middle of it).
4. Finally got around to watching Fargo (what better to do in Turkey than watch classic American movies?).

Here's a picture of my first Turkish coffee (most definitely not my last):






No comments:

Post a Comment