Jan 28, 2015

day 1: gooey pistachio men

after karolina and I enjoyed a tear-filled reunion in the toronto terminal surrounded by an army of ipads, we finally boarded our much anticipated flight to istanbul. ended up drinking a little wine, watched a little gone girl, and arrived to this rainy, beautiful country. aka we finally joined kyle in istanbul so he would stop being such a lonely loser and finally have some friends to talk to......... and we've been up for more than 24 hours so we're a little tired and going a bit crazy


but seeing karolina and kyle again has been so nice!!! I've missed them dearly over the horribly long winter break... cooking skills, snl sketch impressions, everything. PLUS the very little food I've had so far has been so delicious and I'm looking forward to eating so much more..... THE STUDY ABROAD 50 tbh



 but we walked a hell of a lot so I'm not too worried about eating bread for nearly every meal of the day. all of those steep hills and winding roads really do work on you... but the views were definitely worth it and we're excited to go back on a non-rainy day...






and at the end of the day, we managed to do a little grocery shopping so kyle and karolina could cook a nice dinner for me because they are my white slaves. the end, more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment